The "Big F*** You" thread

Discussion in 'Whatever' started by hillsy11, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowSpectre

ShadowSpectre Addicted

Ooh, a double f you to those people! :evil:

2. MicromanZone

MicromanZone Addicted

Fuck you to TOMOPOP and Topher Cantler for using my picture (Voltron 5 Lions) without me ever being contacted or me giving you any fucking permission. You're a %@#& for profit site putting together a piece to drive page views and you just grab other people's work as if you own the place? HELL NO!

The article in question here.

My original on Flickr here. Note the “All Rights Reserved” at the bottom; that's not a decoration. I share to a point with other sites and anyone who has wanted to use my work has contacted me. We set terms and there we go.

Might seem like a drop in the bucket, but $@%# you know you are a $@%!$ for-profit website and you can't even give people the basic courtesy or a kill fee like every other publication. Fuck you!!!!

UPDATE: They pulled down the picture. Up there for 2 years but pulled down within hour when I complained. And when asked a question about why it was being shown elsewhere on their site the editor wrote back and said: “That is because I was out of town this weekend and they were trying to remedy the issue.” Huh? I wrote to you on a Monday an hour ago and now you are blaming you being away for the weekend? Someone call Kelloggs: Someone has found a box of “Fuckin’ Flakes.” AVOID!!!

[​IMG]

3. akum6n

akum6n Vintage

What do you expect... it's Tomopop. I'm surprised they spelled "Voltron" correctly. Too busy with their witty commentary and breathless hype to ask permission.

4. Joe

Joe Die-Cast

F the new Flickr.

5. zincsaucier442

zincsaucier442 Line of Credit

Instagram:
    wysiwyg442
    Yeah! This shit is fuckin' with me.

[​IMG]

6. Winu

Winu S7 Royalty

Name:
    Larry
    A big F you to my printer that keeps on printing in margins. :(

7. MicromanZone

MicromanZone Addicted

Your printer is a "margin walker"! *rimshot* SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SCENE!

8. CopASquatToys

CopASquatToys Comment King

Name:
    Adam
    flickr:
    ASPrintingPress
    Instagram:
    CopASquatToys
    This goes out to all the unexpected "bills" that come up in life, makin me sell my toys and stuff! F U :evil:

9. JoeMan

JoeMan Mini Boss

flickr:
    splurrt
    Instagram:
    splurrt
    Fuck $350 one offs. I've never spent that much for a toy, and I never will. Sell me a standard release for $80 already...

10. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

id like to reach out a big FUCK U to my twin sister and her US Capitol policeman-mama's-boy, boyfriend. you baby-faced-I FART A LOT-face. :evil:

they're BOTH living in my Nana's home rent free and have been for over one year. its not my nana's fault your 1st marriage didnt work out, and now you're paying for 2 kids. its not my nana's fault your mommy breast-fed you, until you were 10, and you dont have any cojones to be A MAN and offer to pay rent. or any other of the house bills that my 86 year old nana pays each month.

oh, dont get me started on her last boyfriend that lived there for over a year rent/responsibility free with her. he was a convict and a real asshole to boot.

F U both!

11. SaintOfSpinners

SaintOfSpinners Side Dealer

Instagram:
    monkwgun
    I am not sure this deserves a FU as much as it gains a 'I laugh at the fact you think you f'n opinion matters". This was left annon. on my blog. Pretty sure it's from a certain x being that people are so obvious in their desperate actions. So if anything: FU and your desperation!

"Ugly toys! You too old for that! Get a life, dude!"

12. bunnyboy

bunnyboy Side Dealer

Tell him thank you for my new signature from me! :D

13. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    Opinions are like assholes everyone has one BUT seriously who are these idiots to judge? Probably the same kind of 40 year old douchebag who wastes all his money on beer every weekend pretending he still plays football in highschool and needs to go to a "kegger" on the weekend! Oh and if they're going to drop an opinion like that have the BALLS to leave a name. Pffftttt..... :roll:

14. Daimyo

Daimyo Side Dealer

FU Google and Verizon. MF'ing corporate bastards will ruin the internet for good.

15. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    Fuck the new hotmail and fuck you new flickr! I love it when companies tweek user sites thinking people will love the new improvements yet overload ot with bells and whistles. Which slow them to a crawl with evasive marketing and make them unusable to me. Note to them if a page takes more that an eye blink to load you've lost me.

Oh and a special big big fuck you to Time Warner! So my loyalty as a Internet customer for 5 years is to have my Internet bill jacked for the fourth time now from 30 per month at the start to now 55?! Oh and your little sales pitch notice? Big fail, bundle it with basic cable for 58 for first 12 months? I'm getting basic cable for free with my digital antenae! You fucking shmucks, way to lose a customer as I'm going to switch now for sureand no sales pitch you come up with will save me.

Btw I want to know how these companies own what I percieve as a universal signal out there. All Internet should be free.

16. aquaphase

aquaphase Toy Prince

Name:
    Justin
    Instagram:
    aquaphase
    A giant fuck you to the fucking Chinese hacker that busted into my iTunes account and proceeded to spend over $1000 on music, movies and apps. While I'm at it, fuck Apple for making it harder than hell to report fraudulent purchases.

17. Cubensis

Cubensis Line of Credit

Name:
    Eric
    Instagram:
    KaijusBlood
    Ther internet/web is free. They way you access the signal isn't. By cable/DSL, the coax/phone lines to deliver the signal to your home are owned by the corporations... By mobile internet/3G, the mobile towers are owned by the corporations. You pay to use their equipment.

I agree though, internet is hardly a luxury anymore, and prices should certainly not be AS high as they are. I'm not sure how true it is, but I've heard in China and other Asian countries, something like 50 MBPS costs less than what we might spend on some shitty DSL speed in the US.

18. ShadowSpectre

ShadowSpectre Addicted

Yeah I read on yahoo news that we have the slowest internet speed compared to other major countries. Also that the Obama administration is supposedly going to change that.

19. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    Ok so by that token (and I agree with you that the "way you connect" is owned by the corporations), let's say for shits and giggles I took a networking course and bought the gear to set up my own way of catching the signal. Would the FCC not be on me like white on rice for an "attempt to capture the internet signal"? Is it almost an equivalent to pirate radio? I wonder why most people don't attempt to bypass internet "providers"? Random thoughts...

Hopefully Obama will do something but I doubt he will or can. For the simple matter that the corporations will lobby so hard on their owned Republican and Democrat lawmakers to not let this pass. So sad that nothing gets done, we pay more for inferior product, and the stick gets shoved further up your average americans ass everyday.

Oh and lastly:

A-Fucking-men! What is driving me away from this hobby more an more every day is HP/One Off saturation. FUCK that shit! I say this: Runs Runs Runs. I'd rather own, in most cases, a production run of a thought out paint scheme. Knowing I actually had a chance to pick something I like up, rather than paying some absurd price for a toy "because it's a one off man gotta have it..." Fuck that noise. You want to be in that game go collect art pieces or paintings.

20. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

Aug 3rd: place order for

Shikaruna Dagigon Mini Green SDCC 2008

Secret Base Docross Mini SDCC Exclusive

Aug 5th: contact to inquire about tracking # (didnt see one in the receipt, nor was ever sent one..) and am told on phone that the Dorcross wasnt in stock at their site, they have to check the warehouse and will call and email me back...

Aug 5th: (4pm EST) receive email that "Larry the warehouse troll" called and left me a message (hmm...thats funny, no missed calls on my cell) that the Dorcross was found, package shipping immediatley friday 8/6....

Aug 10th: email contact, is there a tracking # available now perhaps?

Aug 11th: receive this message....

Hi Tony,

Thanks for contacting me regarding this. After checking into the matter with the retail store (where your order would have been shipped from), it turns out they haven’t even shipped it yet. What happened is that they had the Dagigon, but not the Docross figure we had in stock. Confusing, I know. They also failed to notify us that the order wasn’t shipped. I am having both items shipped to you separately so you don’t have to wait any longer. I hope this is OK for you.

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Guardian of "Larry the Warehouse Troll".

F*(&# YOU Toy Tokyo!! I just wonder how many MORE days would they have waited BEFORE CLUEING ME IN!!?? :evil: (sure am glad i reached out to them!!!!)

This will be fun breaking the news to my wife. She has been asking daily when her toys will arrive.

Thanks, Fuckers.

21. Martoy Black

Martoy Black Addicted

Fuck customs for checking my packages! Fuck them again for taking to fucking long. My final Fuck u is a future "Fuck U" for the extra charges!

22. Yuck!!!

Yuck!!! Side Dealer

flickr:
    yucktoys
    Instagram:
    yucktoys
    Fuck you mouth-breathers. Shut your face and maybe think about smoking less than a carton of cigarettes a day so I don't have to listen to your constant labored breathing.

23. ted kopper

ted kopper Side Dealer

a big F you to parking enforcement!

24. Martoy Black

Martoy Black Addicted

Amen to that!

25. Vombie

Vombie Vintage

Name:
    g
    ...or smell it. doesn't smell like an ashtray either--it's more of just this weird funky odor than anything. quit smoking, fellas. it's fucking gey.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.