SECRET BASE STORIES

Discussion in 'Japan Toys' started by ramos, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ramos

ramos Side Dealer

If you go to secret-b.com, there is a section called STORY. It has stories about a few of the toys they make. I have always wondered what they said so I had the stories translated. They are weird, but it is cool to read

SKULL BEE

A little while ago, past when there was no martial art fighters, there was a young man who just concentrated on training his mind and soul strongly. He spent his daily life exercising with F.S. who is his best friend and best rival.
    After a few decades, Martial arts became so popular among the world.
    At that time, he was spending days exercising with many pupils as the master of a small gymnasium. Just to raise one’s consciousness of mind.

But the martial arts fad didn’t leave him.
    He was offered to have a special match against a foreign fighter. His pupils recommended him to be in the ring to appeal to himself as the strongest fighter. He decided to fight, if this fight would give many people the courage and lead people to the correct way. But at that time he has already peeked as a martial arts fighter.

-------------------------

SKULL BRAIN

He was a lone-wolf who travels country to country for exercising martial arts!
    His identity was a power. He mastered a lot of different martial arts; especially when he concentrated on learning kick-boxing. But SKULL BEE, who later becomes his master, denied all of his ability.
    He heard a rumor of him being the strongest person. Then he visits him to challenge him.
    Of course he lost completely.
    That was first time that he lost a match completely, also this was his first time to meet a real-big martial arts fighter.
    After a while, his daily life became training as a pupil of his.
    After a while he becomes SKULL BEE's best pupil.
    To be continued

SKULL BEE told “Brain, actually had better sense than I have; problem is the things that live in his mind… Well, no, let’s not talk about that now.”

-----------------

PHANTOM 8 MAN

Story of the Monster BeeMan

Do you know there is an other planet that has a much advanced civilization?
    And what do you feel if that planet is not ruled by humans, but Insects?
    Have any of your friends disappeared recently?
    If so, that may be related to this story…

Mission 1 Kidnap people on earth
    On some planet, there were Monster insects that kidnapped human beings from earth in order to fuse their DNA to people that plan to conquer the planet. Monster Insects has kidnapped numbers of excellent conditioned humans and take them back to their planet and controlled their DNA a number of times. Then they created the human-shaped-bee-monsters. Their left hands have a transplanted poisoned stinger, their vitality and power is 100 times of humans!!!
    What is their next target…?
    What is going to happen on earth…?

To be continued

2. jltohru

jltohru S7 Royalty

haha, thanks for posting those ramos!

not sure what to say except.... skullbee kicks ass!

ummm.... :D :D

3. moriachi

moriachi Line of Credit

But maybe a Vader/Obi Wan moment is on the horizon Jackie, with Skullbrain saying something like "...now I am the Master". :lol:

4. jltohru

jltohru S7 Royalty

yeah, i just was looking for a remark :D hehe

5. locomoto566

locomoto566 Super Deformed

Found it!

6. LamourSupreme

LamourSupreme Mini Boss

thanks Ramos,
    SB needs a new guy to write some decent stories if collectors are dropping some coin on their toys.

7. el maz

el maz Comment King

does phantom 8 man/monster bee man exist as a vinyl piece?

8. Mutonismyfriend

Mutonismyfriend Die-Cast

He exists as various suits - basically the Henshin Cyborg suited up version of a skull bee.

9. el maz

el maz Comment King

ahh...ok

10. LamourSupreme

LamourSupreme Mini Boss

hey,if anyone is interested, I saw a red phanotm 8 suit for a 12" cyborg figure on sale at Toy Tokyo for $199. This was in the secret base display. (no henshin cyborg body). In another section of the store, by the 12" medicom action figures, way up high, tucked away, I saw a completely clear one with the henshin cyborg figure for $100. Does anyone know why such a difference?

11. locomoto566

12. devilboy

devilboy Mini Boss

loco...:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. devilboy

devilboy Mini Boss

where is flynn with the story of ghostfighter and frankenghost? :twisted:

14. efp3

efp3 Side Dealer

No doubt! Thanks for posting those!

15. locomoto566

If I remember correctly GFs are ghosts of fallen fighters.