(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    maybe start recording him if you can catch the time he comes around. roll right up on that fool, esp when you have a toy coming and you know there will be a sig required.

2. bbb

bbb Side Dealer

Instagram:
    sofubbb
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    If I ever have a house, I'm totally equipping it with like 40 cameras.

3. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I've been dealing with the same thing. I went from living in a apt in the city and chummy with my mailman to the point where I had his phone number and could call him and pick up packages while he was on his route any time of the day to a house and dealing with 5 different carriers in the span of a year! None of them who know their own asshole from a hole in the ground! The last two literally were dumber than a sack of rocks. Never ring the bell EVER even though we have two doors (front and side) with giant notes saying ring the doorbell with arrows pointing to the buttons. We've called constantly and even the postmaster is like "Geez what the hell did he do now?" Neighbors have brought me packages and I went home to visit my sis last week and admired her wall clock. She goes "Chris did you not get that same clock I sent you last year for Christmas?" I'm like WTF No! Of course I didn't. Fucking 99% of all postal workers are corn shucking lazy morons!

We've done that for years. Have 5 pointing in every direction outside. All motion activated and we get emails instantly. No one is doing shit to us without us knowing about it first.

4. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^^

no, they're Oxygen thieves. all Govt employees are.

they desk ride for 20+ years and then get contractor pay after.

:roll:

5. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Remember when if you did badly at work, you would lose your job?

Are people too nice to fire their employees anymore? :|

6. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Unions

7. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    They sent someone to open the parcel locker after I called to complain. The keys were in the locker next to the package instead of leaving them in my mailbox. How inept do you have to be to lock the keys in the locker?! This was supposed to be delivered Monday, but the post office incorrectly routed it which took a few days to re-route. Fucking amateurs, all of them.

8. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Reminds me of when I was going to visit my doctor (it's one of those buildings that's part apartments, part offices, part who the hell knows what) and I walked into the hallway to find mail scattered all over the floor in front of the wall of mailboxes. The goddamn mail man was SO lazy that he didn't bother to put all the mail in their appropriate boxes, and just dumped them all on the floor. Thing is, the hallway is barely wide enough for two people to walk by each other, so the mail would inevitably be trampled.

I ended up picking it all up from the floor and leaning it against the wall before running off to make my appointment. But seriously, wtf post guy.

9. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Speaking of doctors, I never go but since I have medicaid and I am 47 I figured why the fuck not. As soon as I graduate and get a job I'll have to get some shitty insurance that will cost me a boatload and have some insane deductible I'm sure. Might as well take advantage of this why I can since I never use medicaid even though I have it. Fucking healthcare in this country but I digress....

So I tried to actually visit my PCP when I developed bronchitis around Thanksgiving. Here I am hacking up a lung on the phone and he's telling me to go to a immedicare? I'm like yeah I think you forgot the part that I'm a unemployed college student earning zero income why would I fore go my medicaid insurance and pay $250 of money I do not have out of pocket to visit one of those hell holes?! Luckily my school has a health services fee I pay every year as part of tuition so I was able to visit a nurse and get anti-biotics an host of other things for minimal cost as per medicaid.

So now I'm trying to get a physical, metabolic panel/ screenings for things my age and I'm constantly leaving voicemails with my PCP but never getting a response. I think I divulged I was on medicaid my first call about bronchitis and now they're purposely avoiding me because they know they can't make a profit off me. My logic is if you don't want new patients nor except medicaid through an insurance company than don't list yourself as doing so on said insurance companies site. So after 3 voicemails and about a half dozen calls I said fuck it- I'm driving to their office. I get there and the place is locked up like Fort Knox. Not even a buzzer to let in patients. I see the secretary and the lights are on in the waiting room. I'm like WTF is this shit? So I call and again no answer -4 rings and it goes to voicemail menu.They are open though and now the secretary is missing. Finally I go back around and another patient is leaving and I motion to the secretary letting the patient out. Explain my situation, and she asks if I've left a voicemail. I said yeah I did and I got no call back. She then gets a post it and asks my name and number and I'm thinking "yeah she's just taking this info down to placate me, she's not really going to call me back..." I even called Kim afterwards in my car and she agreed I wasted my time and a bunch of "I told you so's" were said.

Then strangely as I stopped for a slice of pizza 20 minutes later I get a call and they're giving me an appoitment in February and were super friendly (this was a different woman than I spoke to at the office). My initial reaction afterwards was I'm so glad I listen to my gut. By forcing the issue and actually going there they could not avoid the phonecall, and actually putting a face to the name they could tell I'm not some crackhead trying to abuse the system for drugs (which I assume is the stigma that goes with actually having medicaid).

Point of all this is wow, I've never had health insurance, never get sick enough to go to the doctors really, and I only got insurance because I had to (for my school and Obamacare) and never even thought of actually using it. I can't help it if I have zero income- that's the point of me getting a 4 year degree. But wow what a clusterfuck logjam of a show the whole medical industry is from the insurance to the doctors. A system that is supposed to help low income people is actually not.

10. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
  11. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FUCK YOU MOTHER NATURE AND THE BLIZZARD YOU RODE IN ON....

12. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I had my first MRI today on my bum wrist. Snow wasn't too deep. Had to lie in that stupid tube with both arms losing circulation for 40 minutes. Went home and was like "oh we should go out for dinner today, because medical stuff sucks."

Took a nap.

Woke up and... nope, we aren't going out to dinner.

Not the biggest tragedy, but I really wanted those cheese fries. :(

13. Ultra_Gigan

Ultra_Gigan Addicted

Instagram:
    grippingbeast
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ...to the guy that sits on my train in the morning snorting back big balls of snot. YOU NASTY!

14. Dean

Dean Prototype

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you psychopaths.

You're fascinating to read about and to see (mis)portrayed in cinema, but up close and personal...

no thank you.

15. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I met my first psychopath in high school. That's actually what got me so interested in Psychology, especially Abnormal Psychology... She was absolutely the most hypocritical, attention-seeking, crazy nutter I've ever had the misfortune to meet.

I have so many stories...

I had a "My Name is Earl" mentality back then, that I had to make all my wrongs right. A part of that was being nice to anyone who sought my friendship, because I was an ass to people in the past, so I did just that.

This girl was clearly a little off her rocker, but I befriended her anyway. She would tell me that her mother was an awful woman who basically drove her father to suicide. She said her mom was an alcoholic and sometimes wouldn't feed her, or there would be no food in the house. I had no reason not to believe her.

One day the girl was sick, and I sat with her waiting for her mom to come bring her some lunch and medicine. (Nurses can't give any meds without parental consent and all that jazz) And guess what? Her mother was so kind and normal. That was my first inkling that something was wrong here.

I soon started to unravel her charade. In fact, she did it herself. She couldn't keep track of which lies she told me, and which lies she told other people. One day while in gym class she told me that she couldn't believe that our school didn't have a pool, and her mom was so rich that she could buy the whole school a pool. A few days later it was the same "living in poverty" get-up again.

She began telling me that she had been suicidal, and was put in a padded room, in a straight jacket, with a knife in the wall that she could see but not reach. I had been institutionalized briefly for suicide watch and knew that was complete horseshit. I held my tongue.

There was another kid who was a bit nutters, a guy. I wouldn't say he was a psychopath, just very obsessed with violence and the occult to the point it was unnerving. He literally thought werewolves were real. Anyway, as you can imagine, the two became best friends. Another time in gym class she turns to me and says "___ is driving me nuts. He keeps asking me out." I sympathize with her, which I guess she takes me being trustworthy, because she then says "I hate him, and it's no wonder his skin is dark. It's because he's dirty, and unclean. All Mexicans are." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. At this point I knew she was crazy, but I this took the cake.

Now that I was fully aware of her deception and I guess you could call "evil," I started to feign friendship just to STUDY her. I guess that's a bit sick too, but I was really fascinated by the fact that I found a real live psychopath to study.

I realized she wasn't an artist. She would trace and draw from other people's art. I did an experiment where I drew something in class on the board, and got praise for it. By the end of the day, she had drawn something on paper and tacked it to the board. She couldn't handle not getting attention. I also found out that she had been driven out of art websites by its community because of her art theft. This happened at least 3 times.

Finally I found out that she found pleasure in making other people miserable. This was the last straw for me. She threatened a rape allegation against one of my closest friends because they were in a relationship, and he touched her boob. Thing is, he was also the hier to a local supermarket fortune, so she wanted his money. There was no attempted rape, and when he called her out on it, she said having her breast touched "felt like rape and the court always takes the woman's side." Major what the fuck moment. She also tormented a guy that I turned down for a date, so much so that he approached me and asked if I had told her. I said yes, because she asked and I didn't have the sense to say "none of your business."

At this point I revealed everything I found out to my friends and she became a literal outcast. I didn't have any shame for revealing her for what she was, because she was evil.

Well, I just wrote a damn essay. High school nostalgia does that.

I just am glad she was the only true psychopath I ever met, and that I caught onto her.

16. dannyvslc

dannyvslc Addicted

Name:
    Danny
    Instagram:
    xrandybutternubsx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    This is more of a warning for all of my fellow SkullBrainers than anything else. Do not do business with board member "Realdeaocho". A week before Christmas he hits me up about an RV I had pending for sale. He said he would take another lot, but to let him know about the first RV if it fell through. It did that day. I let him know and he gives me this story after paying:

"Hey, Bro, just purchasd the glitter RV from You, thanks again. If you can ship these "SSSS MBxRV set" with the glitter RV to morow and take payment on Thursday which is payday, I will take them too. I hate to put all the conditions on everything they are simly xmas presents so they dont do me any good after xmas so Im hoping to have everything arrive together. But Im kind of struggling too and have exhausted my xmas funds until Payday. Let me know, if that doesn't work, thats ok too just get that glitter RV out!! Thanks!
    R."

Now here I am, a guy that normally hates Christmas, thinking you know what I am going to go ahead and help him out in the spirit of Christmas. I ship him everything together, since it also saved me some shipping, and he says he will pay on Thursday, Christmas eve. Now, this is partially my fault, but I felt like I could trust a board member and it was only 35 bucks so if I got burned, I got burned. It just agitates me that a board member would do this. So this isn't a F*CK YOU, but more so a "HEY SB, just don't fall for this guys stories." He hasn't logged on since before Christmas and doesn't return emails or PMs. Oh well, what can you do right?

17. jojo the dog faced boy

jojo the dog faced boy Side Dealer

Name:
    Jeremy
    flickr:
    jojothedogfacedboy
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Wow, sorry to hear that that happened to you, Danny.
    May karma rear it's ugly head in that thief's life.

How about a big FUCK YOU, to NETFLIX!?!
    No more Dr. Who? I have enjoyed introducing my daughters to this great show, and now it is no longer on Netflix's roster of programming. Fuck you, Mr. Whoever-the-fuck-you-are!, that decided not to renew a contract to keep a fine show like Dr. Who on your site.

18. chimmychazz

chimmychazz Comment King

Name:
    charlie
    Instagram:
    xftwx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    danny, I had bought some stuff from realdeaocho back in november...
    so I looked up the name on the paypal account, and searched it in whatever section. I saw a post he made about having his family's last name on his back in the "show your tattoo thread" so his name showed up. But it posted by another account: TotenToroKopf
    so I then searched that name, and found this thread: http://skullbrain.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40962&hilit=TotenToroKopf
    unless there's two different people with very similar names (Ronnie/Rogan), this isn't the first time something like this has happened. :|

19. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    [​IMG]

20. Patrickg2k

Patrickg2k Addicted

Name:
    PNLToyWorks
    Instagram:
    PNLToyWorks
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Like chimmychazz, I also made a purchase from Realdeaocho on SB a few weeks before Christmas. It was priced fairly and shipped out pretty quickly. Just for the record.

21. boon velvet

boon velvet Post Pimp

Name:
    JP
    Instagram:
    boonvelvet
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    That's a shame, Danny. Sorry, man.

I knew I recognized the name Realdeaocho from something specific when you said it, so I was looking over his recent posts and it was from the recent holiday raffle. It stuck in my head because I handwrote the entries and I didn't recognize seeing his name around the board.

Now not that any of this is a big deal and I have no problem with lurkers, but while looking through those posts of his, I noticed that for the last few years they were only for entry into raffles and give-aways. That doesn't regularly mean anything, but it's kinda interesting now .

22. dannyvslc

dannyvslc Addicted

Name:
    Danny
    Instagram:
    xrandybutternubsx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    It's life. What can you do. But looking at some of these linked threads makes me feel like a bit of a fool haha. It's only 35 bucks not the end of the world, but I'm glad other folks are seeing this now. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but almost 50 days was long enough to wait. Thanks everyone for providing their research! I appreciate it!

23. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    thats fucked. there needs to be a sticky post with questionable buyers/sellers.

that way you dont have to go digging around to find the trash.

24. noeleaser

noeleaser Addicted

Name:
    Noel
    Instagram:
    noeleaser
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Likewise.. I did some business with him in November and everything went smoothly.. Sucks to hear that you got screwed.

It always grinds my gears to hear about peeps getting scammed by other collectors. This circle is so damn small as is..

25. toothaction

toothaction Team Tsubu Staff Member

Name:
    David
    flickr:
    toothaction
    Instagram:
    thebeautifulpuffin
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    FWP #8763:

The details are far too boring (and numerous) to parse out here, but I'd like to offer a fresh and hearty fuck you to Comcast for making me feel as though maintaining an account with them is a part-time job that I have to pay for.

FWP #8764:
    Damn straight! A crying shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.