(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    fixed :razz:

2. akum6n

akum6n Vintage

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Sometimes parents just don't understand.

3. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you to the piece of shit who stole my car.

Fuck you Easy Pass for charging me $16 because it was in said car.

4. bbb

bbb Side Dealer

Instagram:
    sofubbb
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Holy shit. I'm so sorry.

5. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you to drivers who lack common sense to be observant on roads. I had a road rage incident today with some dumb ass yuppie too ignorant to understand this concept.

So I'm driving along a four lane road (2 lanes per side with a changing lane in the middle) and going back 2-3 miles construction signs are posted that the right lane is ending due to fixing wires along telephone poles. It's pretty easy to see as this is a long flat road you can actually see when the lane ends and where the construction is happening. So this idiot who is on his cell phone and not paying attention decides he will be the only person in the right lane till the bitter end. Everyone else who is observant (like me) anticipate this lane ending and have long moved into the left lane. So he decided last minute he needs to get over, this is where Chris decides to hand out a little life lesson because this douchebag has committed two road cardinal sins in my book (cell phone while driving and not paying attention to clearly posted signs). I speed up just enough so he can't cut in front of me- and really this impeded him in no way because it wasn't like some long line of cars behind me he would have to wait for.

This is where it becomes comical. He's so outraged I did this he begins to give me the finger (which I gladly return), shaking his little fist at me. We've past the construction so I get into the right lane because at the next light I need to turn right. He tries speeding up to pass me (there is a car in front of him going about my speed) and I incrementally speed up just enough to keep preventing him from doing this just to piss him off further. So we get to that red light and he's going straight and I'm turning right and we're side by side and he's still cussing so I roll the window down as he does the same. He says "You know you're a real small person for doing that!" to which I reply, "No I'm just an observant person something you try more often, you don't get to make lane changes whenever you feel like it!" He started just repeating himself which I laughed and said "You should also watch out how often you throw the term small out, because I'm pretty sure I'm bigger than you!" At which point I was praying he got out of his car but didn't and drove off. Ass beatings are so un p.c. and fun to give, and actually they are character builders (I know I've been on the receiving and giving end of a few).

6. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck people who neglect their dogs. I adopted a rescue chihuahua mix last month. Not even 2 years old, and his teeth are awful... Covered in brown calcified tartar, breath like a fishmonger's stand in the summer sun. I scheduled a teeth cleaning appointment for him for the 24th (earliest they could fit him) and we've been brushing his teeth, applying a bit of doggie toothpaste to his chew toys, put him on a good grain-free diet...
    And today my boyfriend spots a shiny white thing on the rug.

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE TEETH CLEANING, MY 2 YEAR OLD DOG LOSES A TOOTH.

Fucking unbelievable. All thanks to his stupid previous owner.
    The poor thing was already 2lbs underweight (he was 4.4lbs when we took him to his first vet visit after adoption) and had a scratch on his eyeball (which after applying a topical prescription, has healed up leaving a milky white scar). Now this.
    Fuck shitty dog owners.

7. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you John (me) for not paying more attention :x (Sorry Michael) :(

8. michael

michael Side Dealer

flickr:
    ghastlymichael
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    no harm, no foul my dude!

9. itsa_mia

itsa_mia Toy Prince

Name:
    jason
    Instagram:
    iam_itsa_mia
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    :|
    [​IMG]

10. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Glerb. Something I can really appreciate all too well, Jason. And I don't think a lot of other collectors might get how much your buying power is really limited, especially against the Yen as well. Couple that with the additional 'inflated' rate that your bank OR Paypal will charge you, and all you ever get is the stick. It really blows, and coupled with the already near impossible task of getting shipping (if even possible) for a reasonable rate to Canada, it really makes it hard. And, of course, this is not limited to world of sofubi at all - it goes with all things. So that is an FU I can get behind.

11. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    A big fuck you goes out to Allstate insurance.

Car gets stollen.
    Have to wait 30 days to see if found by police, they got their best guys on it, they got them working in shifts.
    They pay for rental. 30 days. Was never told of 45 day option when signing up for insurance.
    30 days are up, have to wait for check, deposit check, at least a week till it clears, buy new car, most likely going to 10-14 days to actually get all that done.
    So now after car gets stolen I have to come out of pocket $450+ to pay for rental till o get a new ride.

Suck dicks.

12. blakewest

blakewest Post Pimp

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck Donald Trump

13. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Well I've finally upgraded to El Capitan after sticking it out with Snow Leopard for 5 years. So far so good but I'm reserving a spot for future fuck you's. I should say fuck you to the two apple reps that could not figure out why I could not gain access to the App Store to download it, suggesting I call Time Warner instead- WTF?! Do your job, this isn't ISP issue! The third was a pro though- reset pram an smc and it worked like a charm. Just mad I didn't think of it!

I will say not liking how crazed my magic mouse seems with this new OS X, at least iTunes remembers where I was btw playlists.

14. Dean

Dean Prototype

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I had that same problem with App Store for awhile (at least on my iPhone.) It was frustrating because the app would tell me that there were upgrades available, but wouldn't let me DL them. Anyway, all that went away and got fixed with the most recent OSX & iOS versions so I'm hoping you'll also see the fix. I have no problem with El Capitan but don't use all the features. These days most OSX upgrades (IMHO) are worthwhile for the security fixes more than enhanced or new features.

I liked the (most recent) Steve Jobs movie. Apologies for being nice in this thread. :twisted:

15. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck me for not remembering... Sorry Michael

16. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you diarrhea.

Fuck you work for possibly making me take a physical test, that I have already taken, to go to a department where I would do nothing on that test. I'm trying to go to the new department due to the shit on said physical test. My back is fucked up because of the department I'm in now.

End of 2015, beginning of 2016 looking kind of shitty.

17. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I read a pun in there somewhere ;)

18. kichigai

kichigai Removed by request

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    f@k my neighbors for trying to deep fry a turkey on the front porch then burning said fowl
    and themselves making the whole building reek like burnt roadkill and roasted mansack- idiots!

If it did not smell so bad I would laugh but it really stinks,
    curious why on earth are some folks so damn dumb?

19. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Hahahaha.

20. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck you Escheat for thinking I was dead just because I didn't log into my Schwab account for 2 years (seriously?!), supposedly sending me "warnings" by mail that somehow never arrived at my address (which hasn't changed in 24 years) AND TAKING ALL MY INVESTMENTS AND LIQUIDATING THEM.

I had to call Schwab and the Unclaimed Department of Connecticut, go to a notary to get shit notarized only to find out that my expired driver's permit AND pistol permit don't count as forms of identification, go to the DMV aka Hell to get a Connecticut State Identification Card, then realize that waiting took so long that all banks are closed so can't get my claim notarized... And then I got it notarized the next morning and now I have to wait an undetermined amount of time to get HALF OF MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS BACK, THAT I WILL HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON BECAUSE THEY LIQUIDATED MY SHARES.

Fuck you Escheat, there are a million ways to check if I'm dead or not.
    Greedy fuck heads.

21. ultrakaiju

ultrakaiju Die-Cast Staff Member

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Wow. Sorry for being such a downer right after Christmas, but FUCK. That. Shit.

I admit I don't really know how it would work down in the US, but it really seems like this shouldn't be legal. I don't care what kind of 'fine print' there might be in the agreement, that does not seem right or plausible [to me] at all. And then to be penalised on top of it, after all this effort to get back what is yours by right. Grrr. I know it is a massive headache already, but I think for all that money I would seriously consider, and maybe look into, pursuing this further. But I imagine you have already done all that and exhausted what efforts you could do. Damn. I am really sorry for that Maddie. And equally angry for you. Corporate greed is truly a bottomless well. :x

22. kichigai

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    is it an option to just reinstate your account at full value and not lose half and get hit with the tax?
    That way you could let it sit a few months then withdrawn the face value minus only the taxes?

Also in my own experience never speak with anyone under the title of manager.
    Underlings are useless and are trained to do the least for the consumer.

Good Luck!

23. leili

leili Toy Prince

Name:
    Leili
    flickr:
    bimbims6
    Instagram:
    leilinharmon
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    a fuck you to uncertainty.

It's such a hard thing to live in, general life things, relationships, whatever..

24. kichigai

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    +1

try to be good to yourself and never settle for anything that hurts you

25. dannyvslc

dannyvslc Addicted

Name:
    Danny
    Instagram:
    xrandybutternubsx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    A fuck you to putting faith in human decency. Helping people only seems to lead to being shit on lately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.