(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻

Discussion in 'Compliments & Comments' started by blakewest, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Yeah I'll say it's epic! 1) Sorted wrong in the UK (sent to west coast of US instead of east coast)- so there's mistake 1, 2) Once reaching the US whoever sorted it in the SF sorting facility obviously didn't care either, so they said what the hell send it to City of Industry in Southern California! 3) City of Industry Post Office obviously didn't care either as they sent it on to Diamond Bar Ca. like it actually went there. Keep in mind this package has my name, address, Williamsville NY and the zip code on it along with tracking from the UK. 4) Postman delivered it somewhere in Diamond Bar Ca. (which I doubt it was- there is no Hirschfield Dr in Diamond Bar).

So yeah Chase I watched all unfold via USPS Tracking. No one called or anything. I did get the number to the PO out in Diamond Bar and called. They looked for it and asked around but nothing came from it. The seller in the UK sent me a pic of the package along with tracking. In the UK when the postal worker picks up the package and it has tracking they have to sign off on it (like UPS here), so this record shop actually sent me a pic of their Royal Mail mailing book with my entry (name and address) and the tracking number duplicate sticker (which is the exact tracking number they gave me). So a fuck up of this magnitude had to take every fucking postal worker along the way to really not give a shit for it NOT to reach me.

So nope I'll never see that record (it was really rare as well) I'm guessing.

Oh and 666 I just deleted your message without reading it- don't care.

2. Yuck!!!

Yuck!!! Side Dealer

flickr:
    yucktoys
    Instagram:
    yucktoys
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    How fucked up, especially that you at least didn't end up with the record. I try to tell myself it is inevitable that something like this will happen personally with how much I have shipped to me, especially international stuff, and just not worry about it since it is out of my hands, but stories like that one always make me nervous and haunt the back of my mind when I have something extra special coming.

3. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    That's okay. I was just recommending you up your dosage of Abilify and get over yourself. If being right most, if not all of the time is being a pretentious cunt, then (in Family Guy Bruce voice) "guilllllty" :roll:

4. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Except you rarely are....

LMAO and how are you right in this situation? When did I say in my original post I thought SF and Diamond Bar were in the same vicinity? I distinctly said it was delivered to Diamond Bar, and the Royal Mail in the UK sent it to SF to start the process off:

So again all you've proven is your reading comprehension skills are somewhat lacking.

5. hellointerloper

hellointerloper S7 Royalty

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck Purina. And fuck Beneful.

I've been following the reports about dogs dying from their shitty food for years now, and FINALLY someone opened up a lawsuit. Even better, it's a class-action lawsuit and so many people are jumping on board that they had to establish a 24/7 call center.

For a little background info... Purina makes crappy petfood that is pretty much the equivalent of fast food for humans. Sure, you can live off of it, but you really aren't going to do so well in the long run.
    Except it's not just the quality of the food that sucks. Their quality CONTROL is even worse.
    Apparently independent testing has shown dangerous levels of mycotoxins in some of their food because the factories these little shitkibbles are made in and packed are disgusting and full of mold, mildew, and all sorts of delicious fungus. That crap multiplies in a nice dark sealed bag full of propylene glycol (a preservative that retains moisture, is FDA "safe" but hasn't been extensively tested in large doses, and is commonly used in antifreeze) and makes the food a poison.

Tons of people have taken their dogs, expelling blood from every orifice, to the vets only to be told it looks like their dog got poisoned... except they weren't, they just ate poison in their damn food.

But nawwww, a big company like Nestle (which owns Purina, I might mention) would never recall a product based off of the deaths of a few thousand dogs.
    They're just dogs, right?

Fuck. Purina. FUCK.

6. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    @ Lixx (obviously) - First off, calm the hell down. My comment about Diamond Bar and SF was not to critique you, but a statement of confusion on how the parcel was first received in SF, only to end up in Diamond Bar. So, in your blind rage, you assumed I was attacking you. I have posted plenty of rants against the USPS, so I was sympathizing with your plight. Had you read my PM...

I'm trying to figure out what your problem with me is. I was curious and went through some of my posts that are linked to yours and from what I could tell, all seemed fine. I wasn't able to find anything I posted attacking you or calling you names. As for trolling, I have no clue as to what you're even talking about. Matter of fact, you seem to frequently post after me or have comments tethered to mine. So if any one is trolling... :roll: I assume that's what trolling means.

Look, I don't follow you, trade with you, sell or buy from or to you. I've never thought it would be great to have you and the wife over for dinner. No offense, but you're not even a blip on my radar. Your uber-frequent, angry rants in the FU thread are amusing from time to time, but that's about it. But you seem to have some imaginary chip on your shoulder with me and decided to point it out publicly. I tried to clear it up via a PM, as it caught me off guard, but I won't be losing any sleep over it or you.

You seem to be a pretty angry person. At least that's how you come off on the boards. Maybe I'm wrong (according to you, that's pretty often :lol: ). No need to make assumptions about me and then call me a bunch of names. Really man?! :roll: But, if it makes you feel better to sling names at me and shoot from the hip, so be it. Knock yourself out

I've used far too many emojis

7. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Emojis are the spice of life! ...or something.

8. thefauxbot

thefauxbot Addicted

Name:
    Ben
    flickr:
    92654930N03
    Instagram:
    drwgco
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Now, that was a fantastic little argument. Enjoyed following that: 10/10 - would follow again.

9. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Believe what you want to believe 666doll. I do notice every time I post here (especially the FU thread) I immediately get some off the cuff comment by you. Like the other day when you said you were worried about me and psilo joining forces in another thread, or sometimes outright and not even disguised like when you called me a raging lunatic. Apparently I'm a bigger blip on your radar than you claim. I ignore the faux purple sarcasm words here as a cowards way of saying something you really mean. Something I of course have no problem doing. Why? Because I'm not passive aggressive. I loathe passive aggressive people which brings me to:

I think you generally confuse borderline psychosis with what it really is with me: sheer annoyance. Call me angry all day, that's what passive aggressive people do who can't handle the truth. Why? Because you're a whiny baby. 90% of your posts are sheer whine. All day long here whining and telling people you're right, always half joking about your entitlement to this toy or the next. I mean really at least I save my complaints for the fuck you thread where they belong.

So to sum it up: your posts always annoy me, your fucking childish avatar annoys me, I have several friends here who you've pissed off with their sales, and in fact I've actually complained about some of your sales threads and hopefully helped to get them removed.

While I'd love to go back an forth with you, some of us have real things to do like attend a very difficult Analytical Chemistry class and can't spend the day on a toy board.

10. hellscrape

hellscrape Comment King

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    [​IMG]

11. Mecha

Mecha Side Dealer

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    What is the fucking point of the Wants section anymore?

Its always so refreshing to see so many siamese werm captains surface over at shit bay...

:roll:

12. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Flippers gonna flip, sadly.

Speaking of flippers, according to IG, GSC just got his hands on a custom Bemon from Miscreation Toys. Anyone want to make bets on how long before he flips it?

13. badteethcomics

badteethcomics Post Pimp

Name:
    Glenn
    Instagram:
    badteethcomics
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    When you find that figure you've spent months searching for.. but they only version available is painted black/black vinyl!!! Yuck, I like to see the details in my toys

Edit *not talking about Astro Mu! But I will wait for another colour vinyl to be released before picking them up

14. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    is it black on black? I see gold / white!?

15. Yuck!!!

Yuck!!! Side Dealer

flickr:
    yucktoys
    Instagram:
    yucktoys
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    No it is blue and brown sheesh.

16. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    The answer to the dress conundrum: it's ugly. Ugly on ugly. An ugly, ugly dress.

17. badteethcomics

badteethcomics Post Pimp

Name:
    Glenn
    Instagram:
    badteethcomics
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck that dress shit. It was a flesh vinyl Hormorah but with massive black sprays over it.. I ended up caving and buying it anyway :) I really wanted the latest Gargamel gacha series, especially a micro Smogun but skipped it because of the dark vinyl. At least that colour is out of the way (along with dark blue) so fingers crossed there's a nice bright colour for the next set.

18. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Seriously fuck Physics exams! Studying for weeks does no good, and then to have to come in on a weekend (I have no classes normally then) to take it? 9am on a Saturday morning is like a fucking torture chamber. I can check chemist and physicist off my list of occupations for sure. Not that I ever wanted to be either one. I get the idea behind endless equations and dimensional analysis etc etc but enough is a enough! There is more real world applications to science jobs than endless equations. They really are lazy and don't teach those.

19. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Fuck my uncle for badmouthing me behind my back. I've never been nothing but nice to him.

Having such a damn shitty time lately dealing with dysfunctional family members on my dad's side, I can't stand it. I can hardly believe I'm related to some of these people. If there wasn't a physical resemblance between us all, I would have thought my mom had a secret lover at some point.

I can't wait to fucking move away. Soon. :evil:

/rant

20. psilo110

psilo110 Post Pimp

Instagram:
    1ll_3quipt
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Holidays tend to bring out the best in families.

yes that's sarcasm.

21. 666doll

666doll Mini Boss

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    ^^^^^
    :lol:

Agreed 100%

22. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I Fucking fucking fucking hate physics! Did I say fucking? Yeah because fuck that shit yet again- fucking physics- FUCK YOU!!!! I left my exam 2 yesterday feeling pretty good as I only felt tripped up by a few minor things and studied all week for it. Later that afternoon my grade is posted- 54. I can add that to my 36 for my first exam. Luckily I've got a A average for HW, recitation quizzes and clicker attendance questions- but that is only 30% altogether. Exams are 20% each, and the final is 30%. You see where this is going because I'm not taking this fucking course again if I don't have to.

No other course in my life (besides the dual demons of physics 2 and analytical chem this semester) has ever given me fits like this has. I'm all A's and B's and I've taken some tough courses. I have great studying habits, do the online HW, attend professor and TA office hours, always attend lecture, read the book and yet still no matter how close I get to understanding it I always manage to pull a horrific exam grade- and that's even with a homemade formula sheet!!!

I like physics, but really don't understand universities obsession with tons of physics and chemistry courses (well having to take more than one each) if you are NOT going in to those fields post grad for any science degree. It's useless info you will never use again. Not every science job requires innate knowledge of physics problems and chem equilibrium problems. It's called you send that shit to the lab or let the physics genius figure it out ! It's colleges being lazy and not having real science job related courses readily available to teach so they fill students up with old stand by tough courses that are never going to apply to real life jobs.

FUCK YOU PHYSICS!

This is me in physics:

23. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I hate physics so much that when I saw that it was a required course for my college's Vet Tech program, I said "NOPE" and dropped my Vet Tech class. I would much rather spend a decade working my way up from Vet Assistant to Vet Tech through work experience alone than spend another 2-5 years working on another degree that requires me to take Physics, advanced Chemistry, and advanced Biology. Just... no.

24. Lixx

Lixx Mr. Grumpy™

flickr:
    lixx
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    Exactly my point^ What does physics have to do with being a vet? Forcing students to take some hard weeder course just to prove they can do it, let alone 2 semesters of it is dumb. I'll take a hard course just make it apply to my degree!

25. hellointerloper

Name:
    Maddie
    Instagram:
    hellointerloper
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 ┻━┻
    I obviously need to calculate the trajectory and range of butt-goo when relieving a dog's swollen anal glands... Or something.

...oh gawd I am not looking forward to that part of the job. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.