MISHKA

Discussion in 'Americans and Other Western Gaijin' started by LamourSupreme, Sep 29, 2011.

1. brobles

brobles S7 Royalty

Name:
    Brian
    flickr:
    brobles
    Instagram:
    brobles24
    MISHKA
    that's a really fun video. Makes me want to take a trip down to NYC!

2. Zackariah

Zackariah Addicted

MISHKA
    So is the BxH collab in stores now?

3. pyroatheart1.3

pyroatheart1.3 Addicted

Name:
    paul
    Instagram:
    monsterisland
    MISHKA
    Come on down brother NYC is a trip and a half :lol:

I dont think the shirts are aval. Yet...

you can email them and ask...

4. eckotyper

eckotyper Post Pimp

Name:
    Mike
    MISHKA
    That was a great video

5. slipstar01

slipstar01 Post Pimp

MISHKA
    He come's to Skullbrain, and shits all over this place from the very beginning, and it all just keeps getting swept under the rug. When you say "c'mon you guys Pyro is a great guy" I translate it into, "He spends a shitload of money with Mishka, so I don't really care what he does to the board".

He started out on the forums, with "Hey guys, me and Lamour are best friends in real life, can anyone sell me any of his toys" I'm guessing the 2 of you had met at comic con, right?

Next he starts posting photos of Japanese toys, but the catch is Western toys are scattered everywhere. My wife collects some western stuff, and there are a couple of artists, that have made toys, that I own, so I have no real problem with that, but when I shoot any toys, I take care to make sure they are all out of the photos, because this isn't a western forum.

He bought doubles of the hard to obtain Mishka Spiderman bootleg, and then when confronted he defended himself, saying that people don't care anywhere else, and this is the way of the world, he was obviously wrong, and wouldn't cop to it. He bought it as trade/flip bait and couldn't understand the problem with that. So after people chided him, he said he understood, and wouldn't do it anymore.

So what was his next Faux Pas? He flipped the limited, Mishka Zag, for a 300 dollar profit, and instead of having the class that Grizili had when he flipped a couple of toys, Pyro had to lie about it. I seem to recall you saying you would check into things when you got home. You later wrote he explained the whole situation to you, and you believed him. Well the truth came out, and either he lied to you, or you lied to everyone here, because Pyro was Yukonfink.

He started calling himself a painter and a sculptor when everything he painted was a carbon clone of something you had done, and a poorly painted clone, at that. I once tried to offer him advice about airbrushing, and he basically said, he didn't need any help, and the shit he makes looks the way it does because he wants it too. Well I'm not doing anything amazing myself, but I'm more than eager to receive any advice I can about painting.

When he put up his Paul Kaiju Nag as trade bait for another Nag I called him out about it. He wrote me and said he traded his 4 eyed Tara Nag for it, because someone really, really, wanted it. But he doesn't like Milky vinyl so he didn't want the PK nag. He also said he doesn't collect Paul's toys because "They aren't my style". But 2 weeks later he was all over every facet of Paul's life.

He trade flips everything, to get anything he wants, and when it's not the "In" thing that everyone talks about anymore, he sells it on E-bay at a huge profit, instead of offering openly on the forums here. He's got doubles of some insane toys, that people here are foaming at the mouth to get, and he's using them as A:Trade bait, or B: E-bay sales fodder.

Pyro sold a shit ton of Grody toys on E-bay, under his girlfriends name, I know this because I bid on his auction, and asked for his contact info, and Ebay sent it to me. 2 Minutes after I mentioned him flipping them here, my bid was cancelled. I also think it's fucked up that he used Paul's name as a tag word to sell his grody toys. I wasn't looking for pyro when I found that out, but it was him.

He tries to be shady about everything that he does and fails at every turn, but he's still accepted, so what can I say, it pisses me off. I don't get why he's gotten a pass this far, but more people need to start calling him out.

6. slipstar01

slipstar01 Post Pimp

MISHKA
    Also I respect your work Lamour, your an amazing artist, and I've loved your art for a very long time, but nothing I wrote was anything less than the truth. I get a LOT of PM's about Pyro already, it's time more people start expressing how they're feeling out in the open. I'm a very honest person, it's taken a lot to get to this point in my life, but now dishonesty is one thing that drives me crazy. Pyro needs to stop the lies, and just be honest about what he's doing. I could actually respect that.

7. Slack

Slack Mini Boss

Instagram:
    slacktrades
    MISHKA
    I agree with a lot, if not all, of what Slipstar is saying but this might not be the best place to say it. Let's leave the Mishka thread alone from the negativity, no matter how true it might be, and keep the flipper talk to the flipper thread.

8. ullar77

ullar77 Fresh Meat

MISHKA
    Is there a special newsletter for the bootlegs? Did the Skinner one already sell out?

9. Daimyo

Daimyo Side Dealer

MISHKA
    Read back in this thread for info. I remembered 18 minutes to late but I wish you all luck, this is truly a great Bootleg.

10. LamourSupreme

LamourSupreme Mini Boss

MISHKA
    Just to reiterate because there are always new people finding out about our newsletter, please contact Greg Mishka and ask him to put you on the Ghost Cave mailing list if you didn't get this Skinner bootleg notice. It's not an exclusive list. All you have to do is ask to be put on.

11. Greg Mishka

Greg Mishka Addicted

MISHKA
    Theres a flipper thread?! I want to see!

12. eckotyper

eckotyper Post Pimp

Name:
    Mike
    MISHKA
    congrats to those who managed to score... looks like the intraweb post man forgot to deliver my winning email... that bastard.

13. ullar77

ullar77 Fresh Meat

MISHKA
    Thanks for the info Lamour! Hopefully I can score a bootleg soon.

14. keiboba

keiboba Comment King

Name:
    Keith
    MISHKA
    Have web lottery winners been notified yet? If so, congrats to anyone who scored and better luck next time to me.

15. Greg Mishka

Greg Mishka Addicted

MISHKA
    Just sent out web announcements. Remaining will be in the store. Thanks!

16. Greg Mishka

Greg Mishka Addicted

MISHKA
    Right so please send me your EMAIL and say, Please add me. Do not have me ask, I know its a little thing, but its annoying. If you start asking me without sending me your email I going to start just saying NO. :twisted:

17. Cubensis

Cubensis Line of Credit

Name:
    Eric
    Instagram:
    KaijusBlood
    MISHKA
    BUMMER. Congrats to those that won!

18. MILTRON

MILTRON Toy Prince

MISHKA

for reals!!! Blah blah blah.... Too Much guy!!! And don't you know.. I'ts who you know, not what you know!!!!

19. bbb

bbb Side Dealer

Instagram:
    sofubbb
    MISHKA
    [​IMG]

20. keiboba

keiboba Comment King

Name:
    Keith
    MISHKA
    So back to Mishka and toys...did anyone on the board win the Skinner lottery?

21. dtpc

dtpc Toy Prince

MISHKA
    no luck here. Unless there's a email that was intended to get to me didn't . LOL

22. LamourSupreme

LamourSupreme Mini Boss

MISHKA
    Thanks to all who came out. Had fun afterwards too. Great seeing everyone and even more of a reminder why these get togethers need to be more regular

23. useless toys

useless toys Post Pimp

Name:
    Ed
    MISHKA

I need to be kept in the loop.

24. chimmychazz

chimmychazz Comment King

Name:
    charlie
    Instagram:
    xftwx
    MISHKA
    I totally spaced on going over to Mishka for this. Didn't realize until I saw pictures start popping up on instagram. :lol:

25. LamourSupreme

LamourSupreme Mini Boss

MISHKA
    Ed, are you on the mailing list? If not, get on it.