The next Custom Trade/Swap, needs a theme

Discussion in 'Custom Toys and Fan Art' started by hellopike, May 16, 2008.

1. hellopike

hellopike S7 Royalty

Name:
    Phil
    Instagram:
    Hellopike
    Ok the Chaos Swap has almost ended, it seems to have been a success and some folks are ready for another swap which I think is great. Thing is right now there are 3 different threads suggesting 3 different trade ideas which I think is maybe too much all at once. If we have 3 trades going at once some people who want participate may not be able to participate in all three due to all sorts of reasons. I think we (everyone who wants to participate in another custom toy trade) should should do it one at a time to keep things simpler.

Lets norrow our options down a little, maybe schedule future swaps right now so people can prepare? We can come up with different themes, then make a poll and vote on whats next?

How about it?

Phil

2. Winu

Winu S7 Royalty

Name:
    Larry
    Horror theme?

3. MANIMAL

MANIMAL Line of Credit

well i already have a list goin on for the Pharoas swap - lets do that next then do the Secret Base one in July??!!

that will give us enough time to track down a cheep enough SB piece while being able to paint a SOLID pharoas for the end of JUNE

4. redhanded

redhanded Side Dealer

Id be down but probable after the S7 Zag contest and I got two other projects. We should do one before the SDCC or right after... I wish I had more time but...

5. gatchabert

gatchabert Prototype

Name:
    Danny_Zuko
    flickr:
    gatchabert
    Instagram:
    gatchabert
    I'll be out of any custom swaps for the rest of the year. I've got too many things to do and painting figures take up too much time.